Our accounting services are not just yearly preparation of statutory accounts. At Blue Orchid, we also focus on management information collection and use this to provide as much meaningful analysis and reporting as possible, to allows you to make the right decisions.
Annual Accounts Preparation
All UK limited companies and many other corporate bodies, including charities, they have to prepare annual accounts. These must comply with the latest legislation and accounting standards.
- Meet deadlines and agreed timescales to prepare the accounts;
- Prepare annual accounts to assist in completion of self-assessment tax returns;
- Produce financial statements with abbreviated accounts for filing at Companies House to ensure the minimum financial information is disclosure to public;
- File returns on line
More, we do not just report the history, we also can:
- Identify areas where you can minimize your tax liability and costs.
- Spot where the business financial is health or need improvements;
Management Accounts and Information
Management accounts are necessary to assist in making business decision and will be requested by bankers, Inland Revenue, loan providers, creditors and other third parties.
We provide information not just from your accounts, but expanding information analysis cross industries and global market. We are providing useful, timely information for the process control, product costing, and performance evolution activities of managers. We understand the role of management information for strategy in competitive markets is leading to success of your business.
We can provide
- A vary of level Support
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Having regular reports and key performance indicators allows you to examine your profit, expenses and cash flow, to observe trends and seek additional capital injections or not, to help you improve your profits.
- Actual performance compared with your budget and similar industry and with comparative period.
- Breakdown costing information and break-even turnover levels.
Contact our accounting services team to find out how we can help you.